Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/2011 Day 30 Painting #30

Well, it's done. There have been some hits and some misses...but I finished it.

I tried a lot of different ideas. Some failed, others turned out better than expected. I still don't know if I discovered my identity as an artist.  This has been a journey with many detours. I still don't think I reached my destination or my full potential.

I'd like to pursue more abstract painting and I'd like to learn how to do realistic portraits. If you have been keeping score, I explored some abstracts in the past thirty days, but no realistic portraits. I have a lot to learn.

During this process, I realized I was putting out a lot of half baked or half finished projects. I need more time to develop my talent. I also got a lot of crap out of my system.


I'd like to try this again in the future. Maybe in six months. Hopefully, I will be doing more professional abstracts and get over my fear of attempting portraits.


Now, I got a long queue on my Kindle of books to read.


1 Last One












No comments:

Post a Comment